Thursday, May 6, 2010

Name and more...

So...Cullen it is! We have called this precious boy by that name for so long, and if we change it now...it just won't seem right! We love it and hopefully he will too! Coop can say it so clearly and it's just so sweet!!!
Update on Coop!! We had a doozie last night! He woke up at 4:30 a.m. calling for Mommy. Well, Daddy went in his room to tell him to go back to sleep and ended up sticking his hand in vomit! When Josh called for me, I jumped out of bed to assist in the clean up! I cleaned up Coop and Josh got the rest! Coop was just as happy as a bug to see us and acted like he felt completely fine. I stuck him in bed with us because I didn't think he would go back down in his room. Well, after lots of sweet snuggles, twirling of my hair and fingers in my eyes and up my nose I decided to take him back to his bed. It had been an hour of him trying to be so good and so quiet, but he just couldn't get back to sleep! He's never slept with us before, so I guess it's just not comfortable for him. I took him back to bed at 5:45 and he went right to sleep. He woke up at 7 asking for water, and we just decided to go ahead and get him up because he was wide eyed and happy to be alive! My precious hubby got up with him so I could get some sleep (which I never fell back asleep...oh well, it's the thought that counts!). Coop had a great rest of the day...no more vomit and he played like he was never sick! I guess it was something he ate!!!! Well, we'll find out soon!!! So far we feel ok!
And on a sweet note! Josh taught Coop how to whisper a while back, and it's just the cutest thing! You can whisper in his ear, but when he tries to whisper back, he just puts his ear on your ear and whispers to the the air. Well, today we were sitting on the kitchen floor whispering to each other, and he started whispering in my my mouth instead of my ear! He was so proud of himself....and of course I just ate it up. It was one of those moments that you can't explain the sweetness of, but you just want it to last forever! I hope that Cullen is just as affectionate!!!! = )
I don't have any new pics...and it feels wrong to post without a picture!!! He's 6 mo. old.

No comments:

Post a Comment