Monday, April 12, 2010

Moovin' and a Groovin'!!

Well...I can now officially say that I've felt this little man (yes, i think it's a boy) MOVE!!!! He told me "hi" the other night by give me a little tap tap tap several times! I could feel him on the inside and the outside with my hand! Now I pretty much feel him any time I am horizontal! I truly thought I started feeling him at 12 weeks, but I at the end of the day I assumed maybe it was just that bubbly feeling your tummy makes when it's digesting food....in other words....gas!! But, now I know FOR SURE!!!! I was exactly 16 weeks. I felt Coop move at 14 weeks and Josh could feel him at 17. If Josh were patient enough with our new little one, he could feel him as well! Such an awesome feeling! We will find out a week from today what flavor we're having. But for me, it will be more of an "I already new that"! And of course we could absolutely care less about the sex....we are just praying for a healthy baby! This blog world gets me all crazy with anxiety because I've seen and learned so much more about different types of illnesses and diseases babies can have. Some I had never heard of until just recently. Makes me ever more grateful for Cooper's health. The fact that these little babies start out as one tiny cell and develop into healthy human beings is just beyond my comprehension. However, I'm put at ease when I remember that the Almighty One is completely in control! When I sleep at night, I often imagine God's hands physically forming my baby! What a sense of peace that brings me!
So....we will keep you posted on the news next week. In the mean time, please pray that we are blessed with a healthy progress report from within the womb!!
Here is my progress so far! These were taken at 15 weeks.....first thing in the morning. I feel MUCH bigger now. And, as soon as I eat a meal.....I look like I'm 7 months pregnant. How does that happen!?



3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute a preggie belly is!!! I hope you are feeling well Beth! I can't wait to find out what baby is...it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My belly doesn't look like that and I'm not pregnant ;). You were a cutie momma with Coooper and looks like it will be the same with #2. Can't wait until you "confirm" it's a boy.

    ReplyDelete