Monday, April 26, 2010

10 little fingers....

10 little toes!! And one little....well ya know!!! It's another BOY!!! We are beyond excited! All I have to say is this new little guy has some pure awesomeness to live up to! His big brother is totally amazing, and I just can't wait to meet this new little boy to see how amazing he is going to be! It's so hard to comprehend!! I have always envisioned being a mommy of two stinky little boys, and I can't wait! We're pretty sure we have a name picked out...starts with a "C" (and no....we did not intend to be matchy matchy!!) but we're trying it out first to make sure it fits and making sure we don't get it too tongue tied with Cooper! I love it and have loved it for a long time! So when we are 100% sure, we will let you know!
Here are some pics of our new little darling!

Playing with my ear!!
Profile!
Straight on face shot (kind of scary!)
Sucking on my fingers!

And yes...I'm a boy!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl!!! I know that it's no surprise to you! ;) Hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so so exciting!!! love the cutest little pictures of him!! can't wait to find out the name!! we are so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool girl...sending love! -kristen

    ReplyDelete