Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Letter Update and More!!

So, Coop has almost all of his ABC's down! I posted a video on Facebook if you want to check it out! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=1535760019 . He got a little bored towards the end, so we only made it to "U"! And, yes, I left the "N" out because he gets the "M" and the "N" confused!!
On another note, I think I have finally succumbed to the fact that Cooper Pooper is most likely going to live up to his name! Over the last few weeks, he has really started to show some 'tude! Not excited about this at all. My brothers and I were all really low key and fairly easy babies (from what my mom tells me). Josh's parents say that Josh was really well behaved and a good baby, too! We've decided that it must be a recessive gene!!! SO.....I guess this means that I'm off to Barnes and Noble sometime this week to stock up on some books on how to discipline a 1 1/2 yr. old! I was that mom that thought I would have a super easy baby! Dang!!!! I'm pretty sure I'll be experiencing many temper tantrums in the middle of grocery stores....actually had our 1st one yesterday! Don't get me wrong, he is SUPER sweet and so affectionate that I literally just want to eat him up every day, but I can just feel it coming! Hey.....at least he knows his ABC's! HA!
Here are a few pics from the past week!

Helping Daddy! My favorite thing to do!





Being a daredevil on my 4 wheeler that Aunt Jadi and Uncle Judd got me for Christmas!
Playing "poker" while Mom does the dishes!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea cooper!!! letter factory was ac's abc teacher also!! LOVE that show!!!

    ReplyDelete