Saturday, January 30, 2010

Grilled "X" and a Retired Frog!

What a title!!! Ha! Well, my first story has to do with Coop's obsession with letters and hiding them in his secret hiding places. I was pretty sure I knew where most of these places were.....wine fridge (so pointless and hoping to get it taken out soon), pantry, fireplace and in various cabinets in the kitchen. Welp, Josh came home the other day and wanted to make some burgers, so I plugged in the George Forman grill...and, well.....would you like a Grilled X for dinner!?


My second "sad" story is.... the time has come to retire the ORIGINAL Frog lovey (aka Bibbit)! He was given to Coop by my sweet friend, Whitney, from First Euless (miss y'all so much!)! I thought he was oh-so-cute and just assumed that it would be a fun little frog for Coop to play with when he was a bit older!
Well, my little man did not suck his thumb or take a paci, so we decided to try an assortment of loveys to see if they would work as a soother. He tried out a few before we introduced Bibbit...and it was all over after that!!! Coop loves to chew on his toes....and after a while, it just got darn gross!! We have washed him and bleached him so many times that he is finally starting to fall apart. As you can tell in the pics....even with bleach, his toes are still stained!! Ugh! Never fear, I have just ordered a THIRD Bibbit (the second one stays at my mom's, but is currently residing at our house until the new one arrives). The funny thing is, he doesn't seem to suck on the new frogs toes as much!! However, his little face still lights up when he sees his new froggy.....thank goodness he doesn't have a preference! Now, I just hope we can get him weaned before Kindergarten!



1 comment:

  1. that is THE cutest!!! ac has an "itty bity" lovie! but cooper's look much more "loved" than ac's!!
    and the grilled x is hilarious! such a boy!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete