Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just fun pics!

Coop's just going to love me for this!!! He came out of my room today SO proud of himself saying, "HAT!!!!" See pics below! = )




Sad news! Coop hates cowboy boots! I was so excited to finally buy him a pair of Wranglers and boots and the kid just can't stand them. He points to his feet and says shoes and cries! He can't walk or stand up in them. Maybe because they're too big??? I'm going to exchange them for a smaller size tomorrow to see if we have better luck. If not, then I guess we'll just have to stick with Wranglers and sneakers or his other "non" cowboy boots for now! But, someone better tell him that he lives in West Texas and cowboy boots are a MUST....at least every once in a while!! = )


Mom....I've fallen and I can't get up!
My little yummy man after his bath!! = )




1 comment:

  1. lots of folks say the kids don't like boots at first- just keep them and be a mean momma and make him wear them a little everyday. he'll get used to them!! Loved his new "hat"- maybe he should wear it to church on sunday!

    ReplyDelete