Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas!

We had an absolute amazing Christmas! Cooper loved hanging out with all of his cousins and fell in love with his Uncle Jason! I guess since Josh was working most of the time, he was seeking out some fatherly love....and some good ole tickle wrestling! It was too cute! We don't get to see my brother's family much because they live in Houston, so we really enjoyed having them here this past week! I didn't get many pictures on my camera, but here are just a few!





Even though I got lots of trucks, I was a little jealous of my cousin Belyn's stroller!!!! = )
Helping Daddy finish up my room!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of him "helping" daddy finish his room. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Girl!! I love Coops rooms---- I should show you Carolines! It is almost the same but BRIGHT BRIGHT PINKS!!!! I am going to visit you this summer when Jeremy travels!!!

    ReplyDelete