Wednesday, December 9, 2009

19 months and a few randoms...

I was reading my post about what Coop was doing at 18 months and the different milestones he had met. I truly can't believe how much he has changed in just a few short weeks. Just a month ago he had about 40 words, now I've lost count!! Speaking of counting, he can count to 4. I usually have to start him out by saying "one", but he finishes it out. He LOVES letters and knows that they have names. He correctly identifies B, C, and O. He knows the letters of his name consist of C-O-O-P-E-R, and will randomly start to spell it out. It's not always in the right order, but he at least gets all the letters right!! = ) He can identify and say circle, star and triangle. This is truly one of the coolest stages ever. Every day he learns something new or says something new and it's just so exciting to see his brain work. Have I mentioned that at 19 months he is still just as delicious as he was the day that I met him....even though he has developed a little 'tude!!!! Here are a few pics of our little stinker!


Why buy expensive toys, when things like this can keep your child entertained for hours? (ok....maybe only 10 minutes....he's got a short attention span!)



I'm coming to get you!!!!

He takes after his momma...loves ketchup....on everything!!!

2 comments:

  1. Could a child be more precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Coop and Eddie could be buddies!!! They would be so awesome together!

    ReplyDelete