Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!!

We had great Fourth of July with my family and Josh's family!! We all got together at our new house and enjoyed yummy fajitas and chocolate cake!! It was SO great to spend time with people we love...but we sure did miss Gabby and Grumps! It just wasn't the same without them! I didn't get many pics on my camera, but my sister-in-law did....so when I get her copies, I will post those as well! Here are just a few!


Josh cooking up the fajitas!

Jadi (Josh's sister) slaving away in the kitchen!!

Coop and his cousin Belyn! They love each other! She is two weeks older than him...look how much taller he is!!!
Coop's hair sure pics up a little red in the sun!



Mr. Serious!


You know I couldn't resist a few crazy hair pics!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Bethany,
    It's Meryl McClung (now Benham). I saw your sweet blog through the Yeagers' blog and had to say hi! Your son is gorgeous (looks just like you!). I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete