Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back from Vegas...





Josh and I had a wonderful trip to Las Vegas this past week! We went with his grandparents, his aunt and uncle and his sister and her husband! It was lots of fun, but this momma is TIRED!!!! We were gone for 4 nights, and I was just about ready to walk home because I missed my baby so bad! NEVER again....that was just way too stinkin' long!!! Cooper stayed with Dee Dee and Grandpa (my mom and dad) and they had an absolute blast! I'm pretty sure he didn't even miss us! My mom even threatened to not let me have him back!!!! They had wonderful time bonding! He is so in love with her....if I even mention her name, he goes crazy with excitement! It's just way too cute! And he even runs to Grandpa now. My dad hasn't had much one on one time with him, so I'm glad they got the chance to hang out! Our small point and shoot camera is pretty much toast, but I got a few pics...although the quality is pretty poor! We also just got a new mac computer, and I really haven't figured it out yet! So hopefully I start updating with more videos...our other computer just couldn't handle it anymore!!!!Add Video

No comments:

Post a Comment