Monday, July 20, 2009

Eating Machine!!

For those of you who know my frustration with Cooper and eating, you know that...well....the kid doesn't eat!!! Until now! WOW!! He has been eating like a truck driver the last couple of days. Either he's finally decided that food is a good thing, or he's about to have a huge growth spurt! I am beyond excited! It has a been an every day struggle, and I'm glad it's finally over! Sure, he could regress, but at least I know he CAN eat!!!! = )
I'm 14 months old, and this is the first time I've ever eaten a banana!!
I ate the WHOLE thing....now I need a drink!!
It was so good, I want to eat the peel!
This is actually the second serving on my plate!

I ate it ALL...plus most of my mom's spaghetti!

1 comment:

  1. yea cutie cooper! oh, that baby boy is TOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete