Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!

I know I'm about a week late, but I can't belive my baby boy is 1!!!! This year has flown by...please, just let me freeze time! I'm in love with this phase of Cooper's life, but oh how I wish I could turn back time and hold my little peanut! My goodness, he was so tiny! I have dreamed of being a mother my entire life...but my dreams don't hold a candle to my new reality! My son is so much more than I could have ever imagined! I mean, how can you possibly dream this big! I have to thank my husband for being such an awesome provider! He has given me the ultimate gift of staying home to raise our son! Cooper and I are so lucky to have such an amazing man in our lives. Cooper, you have been such a blessing in our lives this past year! We can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!! Happy birthday, sweet boy!

20 weeks!! Already perfect!
38 weeks!! One of the MANY sonograms I had during the last trimester!

Daddy showing me off to our family for the first time!

Kisses from mommy!

My first smile! I love my daddy SO much!!!

Going home from the hospital! Coop was so tiny! He got down to 5 lbs. 10 oz! Little peanut!!

Future Texas Tech Raider!!

1 year later...to the day! We haven't gotten his one year pics yet!

3 comments:

  1. what a little angel......the first birthday is SO special for mommy!! I couldn't sleep the night before......reliving the delivery, etc!! Such a special celebration day!! Happy Birthday Cooper boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOUR MOMMY HAS A BLOG SO WE CAN WATCH YOU GROW!!!!!!!!!!! WE HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU AND YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY VERY MUCH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete