Saturday, May 30, 2009

Exciting News!!!

NOOO....I'm not pregnant!!!! Hehe...I know that's the first thing I would have thought if I had seen that title. No, but really we do have exciting news....Coop is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! And you say, but Bethany, he's almost 13 months old! Yes, yes, I know! To give him credit, he's been sleeping through the night for the past 3 weeks, but I was super reluctant to write anything about it because I was scared I would jinx it! So, I am knocking on wood so hard right now, you don't even understand!! It's been a long time coming, and it is SO great to get a full night of sleep!!!!! However, I still wake up in the middle of the night and stay awake for about an hour...I guess my body is just trained!! Geez...I've been doing it for a YEAR!!! Maybe baby number 2 (and NO...we're not expecting!) will like to sleep!! YAY for Coop! Oh, just a little side story! We went to the grocery store today and he decided he needed to wave to everyone that walked past us. So needless to say, we talked to lots of complete strangers (who thought Coop was oh so adorable) and I forgot several things on my list! But hey, I couldn't help but let my shy child ham it up! He makes me laugh more than I have ever laughed in my life!

I don't ahve any recent pictures, so here's a pic of Coop sleeping with his Aunt Jadi! He was just a few days old here! Oh my...i miss holding that little peanut!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. It took Cadence 13 months as well! Don't you feel like a new woman? Congrats to you and Coop! :)

    ReplyDelete