Saturday, January 12, 2013

Family Pics

This is the last blog dump of the night!  Goodness gracious...I had no idea how far behind I was!  Thanks, mom, for lighting a fire under my tail!!!  Cooper absolutely loves looking through all of my printed blog books, so it is definitely a desire of mine to try the best that I can to keep up with this so that we can have the memories forever! 

 We took these family pictures back in October!  Notice that in the first two pictures Whitten is wearing a cream sweater...but in the last couple of pictures he is in a navy vest.  Hmm?  What in the world?  Oh yea...the first picture tells the entire story.  Homeboy DID NOT WANT HIS PICTURE TAKEN!!  The cowboy hat somehow ended up in the car and somehow ended up on his head...and he was bound and determined to wear it!  We kept trying to take it off and thus ensued a meltdown.  Our sweet photographer tried to work her magic, but he just wasn't having it.  He was a-w-f-u-l for the entire shoot.  We kind of just threw up our hands and said...hope you got something!  Well, the next day I happened to drive down the same street she shot these pics...and lo and behold, she was shooting another session of beautiful smiley children!   I stopped to say hi and to apologize for the horrendousness that had occurred the day before.  She offered to try again.  I was reluctant to accept, but on the other hand...I did have to wake Whitten up for the previous shoot.  Maybe he was just tired...or hungry?!  Off we go....another round of getting everyone cute...which is never fun and always such a chore.  Ugh!  I'm not a fan of picture days!  The cream sweater had stretched out and was dirty, so in comes the navy vest!  I like it.  Whitten is bribed endlessly on the way to the shoot.  We made sure the cowboy hat was nowhere in site.  Breathe in...breathe out!  It's going to be a good one!  Negative!  He was just as awful.   Coop sure smiled for the camera....he looked so handsome!!  But....I had to bribe him with a transformer the second time around because he was so not impressed with having to do it all over again!














 Yep...he is screaming bloody murder in this picture!  We were at the end of our rope!  Ha!
 Thankful she caught this moment with Mommy and Whitt!  It is the definition of Whitten!  Sucking his lip and rubbing an eyebrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment