Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Casanova

Oh dear!  I have been informed by Cooper's new teacher that he is the resident Casanova of his 4 year old preschool class!!  I went to Open House last week, and while Mrs. Butler was telling the parents how blessed she is to have such a wonderful class of kids that all get along and have great personalities, she also threw in, "And we even have our resident Casanova, Cooper.  Cooper loves the ladies."  Um, I was slightly embarrassed.  How in the whole wide world does a 4 year old know about boyfriends and girlfriends and holding hands?  He is smitten with a little girl named Aubrey!  Mrs. Butler told me that one day when Price (Coop's buddy) stole Aubrey away, he went and grabbed Emily June's hand and paraded her around...I guess trying to make Aubrey jealous!  Seriously?!?!  I'm afraid we are going to have a lots of broken hearts over the coming years....most likely it's going to be Cooper's!

No comments:

Post a Comment