Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day....and...bugs!

Happy Mother's Day to my sweet momma!  I love you so very much and I am so honored to call you my mom!  We are all so blessed to have you!
This is our first Mother's Day without my Mimi.  I know this must have been very hard on my mom, as we definitely had that "empty seat" feeling at dinner tonight.  She is so very missed.

Well, my Mother's Day was actually quite  uneventful!  We didn't even make it to church because both of the boys were sick!   Whitt was on the tail end of his "yuck" and Cooper was right in the middle of his. He woke up with a fever and was wheezing, so we decided it was best to just lay low!  I got to sleep in (always the best gift ever) and my present was the winnings from a golf tournament Josh played in last weekend.  We are cool like that!  I haven't decided how to spend it yet!  After a much protested nap from Cooper, he woke up feeling a bit better....so off to the dear lease my boys went!  While they were away, I ran and then cleaned up the house (1/2 of it anyway)!  Again, we are cool like that!  It doesn't sound all that relaxing, but it actually was!  We enjoyed a nice home cooked meal at my parent's house (made by my brother)!  Came home, chunked Whitten in bed......and got to play with a really HUGE, gross grasshopper that Cooper caught at the dear lease!









I didn't get any pictures of me an the boys together....FAIL!!!  I didn't get ready today...and looked pretty rough...so I thought we might try it another day!

I'm so very thankful to be the mommy to my two precious boys!  They bring such joy and happiness to my life!  Thank you to all 3 of my boys for loving me on this special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment