Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I need to pee pee on the tree!"

So it finally happened!!! Cooper is officially a little boy that loves to pee outside on trees.... and on dirt in order to make mud! To be honest, I was glad he finally realized he could do this because it is so hard to make him come in to use the restroom when he is in full on "dirt and rocks" mode! Leaving his little boy heaven to pee pee in the potty is not something he deems necessary!! SO, Josh finally got him to pee on a tree...YAY! Well, not as yay as I thought! Yesterday he was playing inside and decided he needed to go outside to pee....so outside we go. Two minutes later he told me he needed to pee pee on the tree again! I knew he didn't, but it's a new fun thing to do, so I just thought he wanted to give it another try! Note to self: any time Cooper has ever said I need to pee pee again after he JUST went means that he actually needs to poop! I've known this for weeks now, but it just happened to slip my mind yesterday. So, yes, Cooper ended up thinking he could poo poo on the tree as well and ended up going in his underwear! He was so confused by the whole thing. When Josh and I would ask him, "Where are you supposed to poo poo", he would sweetly reply with the most innocent look on his face, "I poo poo on the tree!" Oh dear!!! We truly haven't had an accident in weeks. Am I supposed to count this as one?!? I say nah....!!!!! I'm so in love with this little boy that my heart melts just thinking about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment