Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Football Fan

****Update for Paige***** Hey now!!! It's a onsie....it had to be tucked in!
So....not to offend anyone, but I'm totally not a jersey girl! Never have been! I've always thought they looked well....I don't know...silly!!! Actually, I love Texas Tech jerseys on little kiddos, but there is something about a Dallas Cowboy jersey that seems a little.....I just can't say it out loud! I guess as long as my hubby never wears one (which he never has, and if he did....I would probably have to disown him)!! Josh insisted on Cooper wearing one last weekend when the Cowboys played! I mean, I wasn't completely diggin' it, but how can this child not be cute! Hey, if your reading this and you wear a jersey, I bet you look super cute!


2 comments:

  1. I especially think it looks cool when adults were them tucked into their pants just like Coop! HA! ( I must confess I have worn a jersey several times in the past couple of years- only because we had sports day at school and if we wore them we could wear jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the clarification!!!

    ReplyDelete