Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Gabby and Grumps came to visit this past weekend and Cooper had an absolute BLAST!!! Gabby taught him how to dance to music and it's the cutest thing in the whole entire world!! We have lots of videos, so I'll be posting those as soon as I can figure out how to edit them! It was Josh's birthday this past week as well, so Josh and I spent the night at a hotel while Gabby and Grumps stayed with Coop. It was my first night away from him, and I think I did pretty well! I knew he was in great hands, so I had no worries! OH...the hotel!!! YIKES!! Well, we didn't want to go to Odessa and we've heard that the Hilton is really over priced for what they have to offer, so I jumped on the internet and found what seemed to look like a really nice hotel. Have you ever heard of Midtown?!?! Well, let's just say...I'm glad we made it out alive....and I hope that there weren't any video cameras secretly taping us!!! I've seen too many movies about scary hotels!!!! Well, the room was actually pretty awesome! Super updated, great furniture, flat screen tv, granite counter tops, fantastic bed and a huge jacuzzi tub! As long as you closed your eyes until you got to your room, you would think you were at a really nice hotel!!! It was nice to be able to spend time with each other, but to be in the same town as my baby!!! It will be another story when we go to Vegas in July!!
Well, Coop didn't really want to cooperate when taking his Easter pics, so we didn't get very many! But he sure looked cute!!



2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!!! Cooper and Ian could have been twinkies!!! I'll post pictures soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big! Adorable smile!! Hope ya'll are great! ;)

    ReplyDelete