Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Closet!

Cooper's most favorite thing to do is play in our closet. He crawls as fast as he can and hides in my clothes....he thinks this is absolutely hilarious!!!! The other day I caught him with something foreign in his mouth! Coop has refused a pacifier since he was about 6 weeks old. I think he found it in one of my purses I used as a diaper bag when he was a wee baby! When I first caught him, he was sucking on it upside down, but I turned it around for him....but then I was sad I didn't get a picture of that! But low and behold....as soon as he saw his frogee....he chunked the pacifier across the room and started happily sucking on his other "pacifier"!!!



What in the world is in your mouth!!!

1 comment:

  1. ac would be SO proud.....coop has a paci (even if it is only temporary!!) he is such a little man......SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete