Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Plane Ride!

Cooper took his first airplane ride this past weekend to Gabby and Pa-Grumps house!! You know me...I had to document it! I have become a complete camera nerd now that Cooper is here. I'm so afraid if I don't capture every moment, I'm going to forget them...and I want to hold on to absolutely every piece of his life! I hope that doesn't mean I'm a crazy momma! Anyway, Cooper did okay considering it was WAY past his bed time. We had a few melt-down moments, but technology saved the day! Sweet baby got sick while we were in East Tx., so the ride back was not as pleasant. I think his ears were popping because he was NOT a happy camper! Poor passengers had to endure the "crying baby on a plane"! Oh well!!! I now have more sympathy for people in our situation! Yes...we were "those" people!!! Well, the fact that he had been awake for 6 hours and had completely missed his nap didn't help matters either. As you can imagine, we didn't document the trip home...we were too busy trying to appease Coop to get the camera out!
SORRY about all of the pictures! I haven't taken the time to figure out how to create a slide show!!Airport security....they had to check every bag because we had "already mixed" formula (Coop refuses to eat powdered formula...he still prefers his mommy's milk) and baby food....I had a hard time getting a picture of that because...well...it's security!!!
Coop waiting to get his dinner at the airport...he didn't want his green beans, so he had a taste of ketchup...he loved it...just like his momma!!

I love my boy! You can tell he's already starting to zone out!


Uh-oh.....we haven't even taken off yet!!!!

Yummy milk!

Still waiting to take off! Daddy's trying to keep me entertained!

Take off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dad made me drink my milk so that my ears would be okay!

Dad, can I have your nose???


Hey, Mom! This is pretty cool!!!!
(Two seconds later)Just kidding....I'm ready to go to bed!!!
After a quick melt-down, we whipped out the dvd player....Finding Nemo was a life saver!
Well, as soon as we got the dvd player out, we had to put it up! The flight attendent tried to ignore the fact that we still had it on after they told everyone to turn on their electronic devices.... I'm sure she didn't want to hear Cooper crying either... but she finally told us we needed to turn it off. After another melt-down and Daddy's quick thinking, Cooper took solace in playing with Dad's phone! Thank goodness for technology!

We're here!!! Just waiting on Gabby and Pa-Grumps to pick us up! Cooper's eyes were just slighly glazed over!!!!



I couldn't STEAL a smile out of Cooper...he was so solemn and refused to look at me while we waited to be picked up! But as soon as Gabby and Grumps showed up....his face lit up like you wouldn't believe!!!! He was SOOOO happy to see them!!!!!


We had a little bit over an hour drive after we were picked up from the airport...Coop PASSED out!!!!!!! Just sucking on his lovee that Whitney Williams got him! He's about worn that thing out!!! What a trip!!!!!!!!!

Playing with the dogs!!
Riding with Gabby...I love the outdoors and so does my Gabby!!! She likes to take me all over the place and I LOVE it!!!

My new "funny" face! I like to try to make my nose as small as possible!!!


I love my daddy!!!!!!

1 comment: