Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 Month Stats!

6 months
15 lbs. 13 oz. (45th percentile)
27 inches (80th percentile)

When he was born his stats were:

6 lbs. 5 oz (10th percentile)
19 1/2 inches (25th percentile)

Big boy sure has grown!

Now, you have to remember the I was induced early because they thought Coop was measuring too small and they thought something might be wrong! I don't consider a 6 lb. baby all that small. I talked to a lady at the doctor's office today that said her baby was born 4 lbs. 13 oz.........and she wasn't induced because her baby was too small!!! I'm still at a loss as to why there was so much concern over Cooper's size. It sure made for a traumatic last month of my pregnancy! I'm just SO blessed that we have a happy HEALTHY baby boy!!

By the way, when we got back from the doc...it was WAY past his naptime (he had been awake for 4 hours)! He was sacked out in the car seat and as I tried to transfer him into the bed....he woke up crying! He cried for almost an hour before he fell alseep....this time he has his arm around his lovee instead of in that crazy position he ended up in yesterday! Crying it out sure is hard for mama...but I know he needed some sleep!

2 comments:

  1. I love how Cooper loves his Lovee!!! That is so precious!!!

    And way to tough it out, Mama!!! We've had to go through that, too, with Ian, and it's no fun. He picked up on it pretty quickly. Hopefully Cooper will, too. And you'll be glad you did in the end!

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big 6 month old.........unreal!! What a precious boy!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete