Thursday, May 29, 2014

My baby turns 6!!!!

My sweet Cooper, you are SIX years old!  I can't even believe it!  You are turning into such a boy!  There is not much baby left in you...which makes this momma really sad!  Some things that you are in to these days....
  • Girls!  You told me the other day that you have a lot of girlfriends...and that one day you are going to be rich with girlfriends!
  • You played your first year of coach pitch this year and did really well!  I'm pretty sure you bat right, but you are still switch hitting...which makes Daddy super excited!
  • You are super social and love love love your friends!  
  • You have learned to ride your bike and you now ride along side Daddy while he goes for his nightly run.
  • You are still the most affectionate little love bug around!  You love to cuddle and kiss and love!  You melt me every day!
  • You are obsessed with legos!  
  • I bid $20 on e-bay for a silly tiny lego figure... pajama Emmet!
  • You like to watch...kind of whatever!  Wallykazam, Ninja turtles....you will watch whatever Whitt watches.
  • Your best friends are Preston, Brody, Cash, Jaxon.  But Preston is definitely someone you really look up to and admire!









 We took you to Lego Land about a week 1/2 before your birthday.  I was supposed to substitute an actual birthday party! You were totally fine with that, but as your birthday got closer you kept asking me what kind of party you were going to have. You were actually inviting your friends over to celebrate at Dee Dee's house!  So, Sunday night, I sent out a text to a few of your friends' moms to ask if they could help throw together a super quick surprise party for you at the park!  It was perfect!  You were so surprise and just so happy to have all of your closest buddies at your party!  However, you did say, "Mom, I have more friends than this....and where are all of the girls?"



























 I love you, sweet Cooper! I am so proud of the boy you are becoming!


No comments:

Post a Comment