Monday, October 22, 2012

Indian Guides!!

Coop and Josh had their first Indian Guides camping trip this past weekend!!!!!  They had LOTS of fun!!  They came back really tired and really dirty!  I would say the trip was a success!!!  How wonderful is it that my sweet boys have a daddy like Josh?!  They are so blessed!  We are so blessed!



 Cooper's sweet buddy, Preston!!!
                                      



 Cooper told Josh he wanted his pumpkin to look scary!  Umm...seriously!   I think Daddy took it overboard!!!!!



Coop and Cole!  Sweet buds!

 And guess who wanted to literally jump in my mouth when he got home!!!!  I got some MAJOR snuggle time!  I love that my precious boy missed me so much!!!  I seriously held him and kissed on him and loved on him for FOREVER!!!!  I was in heaven!!  Oh...and I got to love on my big boy, too!!!  I love that my boys had fun, but I loved it even more when they got home!!!! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment