Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This time around.....

So pregnancy this time around is definitely a different story! After two miscarriages, I feel like we are on track. I know things can change in a heartbeat, but it feels good this time. At almost 14 weeks, I'm finally feeling like a normal person again! I felt absolutely great with Coop the first trimester (besides being crazy tired....I took naps under my desk at school. and the smell of soap in our school bathroom really sent me over the edge...ugh....I can still smell when I think about it!!). However, I've had some yucky morning(ALL DAY) sickness this time around....and then *bam*....just like the books said, it was gone at 12 weeks! Well, not completely! I still have moments, but they're few and far between!

  1. I'm pretty sure it should be totally okay to not brush your teeth while pregnant! Yes...I still brush my teeth every day! I'm pretty much ocd about it....flossing every night and using my Sonicare for 2 cycles! BUT...if I even think about brushing my tongue I will totally gag! Just thinking about it makes me a little queasy! I actually threw up the other day after attempting the tongue.....never again! I remember having this issue when pg with Coop!
  2. TIRED....check! But again, around 12 weeks i stopped taking naps in the middle of the day....but I still go to bed around 9:00!!
  3. Huge boobs....check!
  4. Moody...check!
  5. Working out every day.....ahem!! Well, does once a week count!?! I was so active with Coop. I rarely missed a day. I only gained 17 lbs. But I think this time around I'm on track to gaining 117! The first week I found out I was pg I ate Taco Bell, McDonalds and pizza! I honestly can't tell you the last time I ate fast food before this pregnancy....not that I'm some health freak, I just don't really like it! Geez!!! Now that it's starting to warm up, I've got no excuse to at least take Coop for a walk every day!
  6. I didn't really show with Coop until I was about 6 1/2 months pregnant. I'm more than certain my belly with be popping out any day now!
  7. I totally envision us with 2 beautiful boys! I feel it in my bones, I dream about it, and I just can't see it any other way. Of course we would be thrilled with either a boy or a girl, but...I don't know!!!! Coop's been a dream and I would love to have another little Cooper! I can see Coop teaching his little bro all sorts of fun things!!! And hey....the Chinese calendar says blue....so there ya have it! It was right the first time around!

Let me see if I can find a pic to post with this long boring pregnancy update!
34 weeks pregnant with Cooper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment