Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brocc-a-WHAT!!

My little picky eater decided to slop up some broccoli tonight! He's eaten it before, but he decided to go on strike...of pretty much EVERY kind of food out there! He's almost 14 months old and he will only eat baby food! Yes...it is beyond frustrating to feed him! I promise he has been given every type of food under the sun, and it always ends up being thrown away. Lots of wasted food...lots of upset momma!!! Oh yeah, you might see a little bit of yellow stuff in the broccoli....don't hate....nothing wrong with a little processed velveeta cheese!!!! = ) Anything to get this boy to eat!

This isn't so bad!!

Notice the meat sticks to this side! He usually loves them, but I've come to realize that he doesn't want more than one thing at a time. He didn't touch them tonight!
Yummy!!!

I think the smile says it all!

Ohhh...I need some water to wash this down!! = )

1 comment:

  1. awww...he's so cute! check out www.askdrsears.com/html/3/T030800.asp
    Dr. Sears is all over the place in parenting guides and nutrition. I learned about him a long time ago when I got involved in juice plus. The article gives good tips for picky ones. Can't wait to meet the litte guy next week!

    ReplyDelete