Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blessed!

So, the last couple of days Cooper has been kind of fussy! Not bad fussy, just one of those "uh-uh-uh" kind of things! I think he is so ready to be able to move around...and catch the cat...that he has become frustrated! I've tried everything to make him happy, but I just haven't found the magic button yet! Today as I was nursing him and rocking him to sleep, I looked at his precious little face and became immediately thankful that Josh has given me this opportunity to stay at home to raise our son. God has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams and beyond anything we ever deserve. Second to my salvation, this has been the most amazing blessing God has ever bestowed upon me! Josh, thank you so much for allowing me to stay at home with our sweet baby boy! I know you work so hard and I don't want you to ever think we take that for granted! Cooper and I love you more than anything in the world and we thank you for loving us and providing for us! So, I must remember...when Coop has a "fussy" day....I could be in the classroom teaching...but I'm not....and I thank God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment